TERMS & CONDITIONS | RUSSIAN BEAR ENERGY FUSION VIP BLAQ DIAMOND HOUSE PARTY COMPETITION
GENERAL TERMS OF THE COMPETITION
Edward Snell is Edward Snell & Co. (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years or older in possession of a valid RSA Identity Document, excluding any Director, Member, Partner, Employee, Agent or Consultant of the Promoter, the Marketing Service Providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their Spouses, Life Partners, Business Partners or Immediate Family Members.
The Russian Bear ENERGY FUSION VIP BLACK DIAMOND HOUSE PARTY Campaign commences on 1 August 2021 and ends on 31 October 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be eligible or considered.
RULES TO ENTER THE IN-STORE COMPETITION:
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A VIP EXPERIENCE TO A BLAQ DIAMOND HOUSE PARTY TO THE VALUE OF R100 000.00.
• This competition will be based in participating liquor retail stores Nationwide.
• Entry for this competition will be via Neck Tag using USSD Mechanic as form of entry.
• Consumers will need to purchase a 750 ml bottle of Russian Bear Energy Fusion, Dial *120*9915# to enter and follow the prompts.
• USSD is charged at R1,50 a string.
• You will be notified via USSD that you have been entered into the grand draw and to keep entering to increase your chance to WIN an Exclusive Russian Bear VIP House Party.
• Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase, based on the minimum purchase requirements as set out in these rules.
• The winners will be contacted via telephone call and announced on the Russian Bear Social pages within 4 weeks of competition closing 31 October 2021.
• By entering the competition, you allow Russian Bear to promote your name across Russian Bear social pages and website.
• Winners will be required to ensure that they make themselves available on the said date of the VIP Blaq Diamond House Party.
• Winners will need to confirm their availability to attend the VIP Blaq Diamond House Party upon confirmation of prize acceptance to enable transport and logistical arrangements to be made.
• Should the winner not be available at agreed location where transport arrangements have been made, resulting in them missing the arranged transport, they will be required to arrange their own transport at their own costs or forfeit the prize.
• All winners must be in possession of a valid travelling document for South African travel.
• The winners must be available to travel from any of the major South African airports, failing which they will forfeit the prize and in which Edward Snell and or its agents reserve the right to select a new winner under the same conditions.
• Travel arrangements will include flights, plus ground transport to and from the winners home, to the airport, to the location where required and to their lodgings, accommodation and reasonable per diems.
• Winners will need to confirm their date of birth for acceptance of the prize.
• Failure to do so and supplying of all required documents to confirm acceptance of prize upon follow up within 3 consecutive days will result on prize being forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
• Please allow for 4 – 6 weeks lead time to co-ordinate production and delivery of the Blaq Diamond VIP House Party event date.
• Depending on the level COVID-19 regulations at the time of hosting the event, we will confirm if the event will need to be postponed or continue as planned.
UNIVERSAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter or its agents’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Prize is not transferable for cash.
Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and all participants must abide by the rules.
Participants must provide their correct contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter (or their agent) reserves the right to select another winner in his or her place.
Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with the minimum requirements as set out above or in the prompts within the USSD journey.
All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of any prize he or she might receive.
Winners may be asked to provide proof of purchase to confirm validity of entry.
The Promoter shall be entitled, at its discretion, to name winners publicly and use them in any other publicity they deem. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their names by The Promoter and its agents.
Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoter’s respective privacy policies. The Promoter may contact you for marketing purposes, on the basis that you will have the election to opt out at each interaction.
The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry rules.
The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Bongima@esnell.co.za and postal address here Cnr. Wallflower & Industry Streets, P.O. Box 318, Paarden Eiland, 7420 Att : Legal Department.
The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with prizes of equal value.
Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to The Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
All entrants in this Competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
Consumers agree to be opted in to receive marketing communication from Russian Bear & consent to Russian Bear using their data.